Friday, September 28, 2007

Bad Hair Day

Sorry this is up so late. We had problems getting the video to publish.

Sami and Lucas argue over her decision to marry EJ.

Stefano tells Kate about Sami's plans to divorce Lucas and marry EJ. If it's true, Kate promises to show Stefano her gratitude.

Patch outsmarts one of Salem's finest (what else is new), gets into Stefano's room and threatens to kill him.

Andre brings Roman back to Sami and EJ and creates a potentially explosive situation.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Kate and Lucas sit alone in a car. Kate says, "I would do anything for you. You know that." Lucas snorts, "Stay away from me."

Bo is on the phone, "Get the hell out of there." Sami screams, "I'm not gonna let my babies be blown up and I'm not gonna let my dad die either."

Stefano says, "There will be no one left to call off the dogs. GO AHEAD, KILL ME!" Patch points his gun.