Monday, February 25, 2008

Your Whore Of A Mother

John and Marlena iron out John's legal problems with Abe and then visit Stefano.

The Brady family, including EJ, meets at the pub to plan Shawn's wake.

Ava plots her revenge on Patch. Patch tries to find Ava.

Patch wants Kayla to rest. Kayla doesn't want to rest. Stephanie joins the rest-fest. Finally they make Kayla watch the scenes between Patch and herself and she falls into a deep coma.

Sami and EJ get closer as Sami tries to deal with Shawn Sr.'s death.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Kimberly says to Caroline, "Let me drive you to the church, all right?" Victor steps in, "Actually, I was hoping to do that."

John tells Roman, "Well, in that case, I owe you a hug." John throws his arms around Roman. Marlena smiles.

Hope tells Lexie, "I need you to tell me the truth. Am I gonna lose my husband?"