Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Friends Don't Chloroform Friends

Bo and Chelsea share a tender moment as well as a vital body part.

Kate hires Tony to advertise her product, but throws a bone to Anna.

The school decides it has to film the interns at work in order to evaluate their performance.

Max brings Stephanie flowers to celebrate her internship. Things get uncomfortable in front of the cameras for both Stephanie and Morgan.

Bo worries about Hope.

Ava holds Hope/Kayla captive and orders her to get patch to come to their room. Ava is convinced Patch will choose her.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Chelsea says, "I thought I was going home today. What's wrong with me?" Daniel says, "I'm not the one that should break this to you."

Phillip says, "You gotta tell me where you are going." Chloe says, "I have an audition."

Lexie tells Bo, "I am telling you to get your butt back in that bed before I jam a needle full of sedatives into it." Bo says, "OK."