Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Village Of The Damned

Melanie, Phillip and Carly throw a welcome-home party for Daniel. Chloe is conspicuously absent.

Carly thinks she's intruding on Daniel and Chloe's life.

Chloe begs Nathan to keep his mouth shut after hearing her talking about sleeping with someone.

Sami tells Caroline about EJ's offer for her to move in.

Hope grills Nicole.

Baker wins a wad-o-cash playing poker with his buddy. Hope's alter-ego shows up.

Chloe tracks down the motel proprietor and asks why he lied to her.

Nicole asks Stefano for help.

Sami agrees to move in with EJ.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Stephanie tells Adrienne, "I'm not going to let anyone come in between me and my happiness. Not anyone."

Chloe tells Phillip, "That slut set me up."

Hope tells Baker, "You and I are just beginning."