Wednesday, July 7, 2010

An Incipient Wimp With Large Breasts And No Backbone

Melanie and Carly worry that Chloe might wreck Daniel's life.

Chloe confronts Vivian and figures out Vivian tricked her into thinking Daniel was having an affair.

Carly realizes Vivian manipulated Chloe to get back at her.

Gabi thanks EJ for defending Arianna.

Sami and EJ picnic at the beach.

Abe and Lexie worry that Stefano is becoming involved in Theo's life.

After getting in a fight because someone criticized Sami, Will criticizes Sami.

Nicole eavesdrops as EJ and Stefano talk about the kidnapping.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Stephanie says, "I know you and I know you're hiding something." Phillip sighs.

Chloe tells carly, "You're really here to destroy me, aren't you?"

Nicole tells EJ, "I did what I had to do to protect myself and now look where we are."