Friday, August 6, 2010

That Evil Slimebucket

Roman blows up at Sami for even considering EJ's proposal.
 
Baker, EJ and Sami exchange threats and insults.
 
Brady falls off the wagon.  Arianna and Melanie try to get him to stop his binge.
 
Melanie and Carly share a mother-daughter moment.
 
Bo tells Carly he's worried about what Hope's situation is doing to his family.
 
Julie tells Carly she's not sure what's happening.  Julie asks Doug what they should tell Ciara.
 
Justin advises Hope and tells her he wants to help.
 
The cops book Hope.


See today's full blog or leave comments here




Chad says to Stefano, "I'd like to talk to you, It's about my mom."

Sami tells EJ, "I don't think I will ever be able to forgive myself."

Arianna rants at Hope, "I want you to pay for what you did."