Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Friends Don't Let Friends Date Flesh Eaters

The guy-auction continues at the Cheatin' Heart. Stephanie and Chelsea rake in the money and the girls rake in the guys. Stephanie decides she has to play chaperone on Max' date.

Phillip tells Patch and Kayla he is Pocket's father. Patch goes off the deep end. CPS charges Patch and Kayla with child endangerment. Stefano drops the charges against Patch

Lucas grovels and gets Sami to agree to one more day before the annulment.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Phillip says to Belle, "I'm tired of fooling around. One way or the other, I'm getting my son."

Lucas says, "I told the DiMeras what to do with that vendetta." Bo says, "Yeah, and the terms to end it." John says, "The DiMeras are outta moves. This game is over!" Sami yells, "listen to me. It's not over at all!"

OMB asks Stefano, "Why should my sister's body never be found?"