Friday, October 12, 2007

My Pawn Stole My Queen

They scrape John off the street and wheel him into surgery. Dr. Berman does not expect him to make it.

Now that Andre is gone, Stefano thinks Tony should step up and rule the DiMeras with him. Tony rejects the offer.

EJ tells Sami he had nothing to do with John's accident. Sami thinks the DiMeras are responsible, so she signs the annulment papers.

The sorority sisters do a mini-version of My Fair Lady, turning the totally unattractive Cordy into the belle-of-the-ball.

Marlena decides it's time to call the family together to say goodbye to John.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Chelsea asks, "What do you want me to do, install a web cam in Max' bedroom?" Stephanie asks, "Can we?"

Max says, "What you see is what you get." Morgan says, "And I like what I see."

Lucas says, "Let them handle this, for God's sake." Sami screams, "They obviously can't handle the DiMeras."

John says, "Give your daddy a hug." Belle hugs.