Monday, October 29, 2007

Maybe I'll Break A Few Commandments

Much like today's show, the bomb Chelsea is standing on turns out to be a dud. Unbelievably, the whole, Artemis-DeMarquette-China Lee story line is wrapped up in a neat package and we're off to new adventures.

Max threatens to strip Ford's gears. He and Morgan take things to a new level. Well, upstairs, anyway.

Stephanie heads home to Mommy and Daddy and feels sorry for herself.

See today's full blog or leave comments here


Sorry, the previews video did not come through this morning.

Marlena says, "I could use some help with Sami." Bo says, "Anything, you know that." Marlena says, "Well, I'd like you to stop this wedding from happening."

Sami asks, "How are the wedding plans coming?" Belle says, "That's actually why I came to talk to you." Sami asks, "It's that bad?" Belle says, "I slept with Phillip."

Kate says, "If Lucas finds out about this." EJ says, "All right, Kate, Lucas is not going to find out about this."