Friday, July 3, 2009

Once I Stopped Trying To Ruin Her Life She Was Nicer To Me

Max asks Bo to bless his relationship with Chelsea. Bo refuses.

Melanie whines around because Max is leaving town and she will be alone. Nathan is (say it with me) there for her.

Daniel rushes Chloe to the hospital. Lucas and Kate join them there and Chloe's vigil begins.

Rafe assures Arianna that Sami is through digging for information on Emily Hudson.

Sami digs for information on Emily Hudson.

Max says a tearful goodbye to Salem.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Will asks, "I'm sorry, who are you?" Chad says, "I'm her boyfriend."

Nathan walks past Melanie taking her outdoor shower at the Horton cabin. Melanie screams.

Stefano asks Nicole, "You would not be foolish enough to lie to my son again, now would you?"

Sami asks Rafe, "Is there a chance I could lose custody of Johnny because of one of your secrets?"