Friday, November 20, 2009

Brainless Vixens And Promiscuous Ill-Educated Gold Diggers

Arianna tells Brady about Nicole switching babies.

Brady the town genius realizes he might have made a mistake by bailing Nicole out. He goes after her.

Mia tells Chad about the baby switch and they visit Grace's grave.

Melanie leads Phillip on, then tells him to leave her alone.

Victor lectures Phillip for chasing after low-class women.

Nathan saves lives at the hospital as Stephanie drools around after him.

Melanie tells Stephanie she's only interested in Nathan.

The Brady's get together at Sami's place for a happy reunion with all the kids.

EJ nearly kills Stefano, and leaves the mansion.

Nicole attempts to get to Sydney.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Will tells Mia, "I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

EJ is on the phone with Sami, "When I comes to my daughter I don't roll over and play dead. I fight for what is mine."

Nicole asks, "Are you saying I've lost you too?" Brady says, "Yep."