Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Triple Lutz Turned Into A Double Klutz

Bo orders Justin to stay out of his life, Hope's life and Carly's life.

EJ enlists Sami to help in his simmering war with Stefano.

Carly wants Maggie's help. Maggie wants to squeeze every ounce of gossip from Carly about her relationship with Bo.

It seems Daniel and Carly are old friends.

Vivian pries into Phillip's love life.

Victor sports a new look.

Daniel and Chloe give Nathan and Melanie an award for heroism. It backfires.

Melanie gives Nathan the brush off. She decides she wants to hang with Phillip.

Kate wants to support Stefano, but has doubts.

Mystery Woman tells Sydney no one will ever find out where she is.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Sami tells EJ, "I know exactly how we can do this."

Mystery voice whispers to Sydney, "My darling, you and I are going to be hanging out together a lot."

Nicole whines to Chloe, "I may have put Sydney in horrible danger."