Thursday, December 13, 2007

Chicanery

Hope tells Phillip to leave Shawn and Belle alone.

Phillip and Chloe get together and trade double entendres at Chez Rouge.

Bo and Roman take turns grilling Kate.

Lucas whines, blathers and panics over his missing package.

Sami confronts EJ about eavesdropping.

EJ opens the package.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Stephanie calls out, "Cordy, it's Steph. Open up." Cordy barely opens her eyes. Stephanie says, "She'll snap out of it." Morgan says, "If she cracks, it's over for all of us."

Sami says, "I think you are lying to me and I want you to tell me the truth." Lucas says, "It's my gun."

EJ says, "You've got to tell me a little bit more about it." Stefano says, "Read these letters. They'll tell you everything you want to know."