Monday, December 17, 2007

Hit And Run Max Strikes Again

Max advises Nick on how to get lucky. Max fails to take his own advice.

Patch and Kayla hit the bedroom to begin their journey to parenthood. In a hot love scene, they sit in bed filling out adoption papers and studying up on pregnancy risks.

Marlena tells Sami to annul her marriage with EJ and worry about Lucas and her kids.

Stephanie tells Cordy that Ford raped her, too.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Marlena tells Hope, "When I left Belle's wedding I went straight to Stefano. I told him one day I was going to kill him."

Phillip asks, "What if Ms. Roberts can offer something in return for the DA's leniency?" A woman asks, "Such as?" Phillip says, "Stefano DiMera."

Stefano says, "I want you and your army to make sure this enemy disappears."