Friday, December 28, 2007

A Complicated Woman

Sami begs Lucas not to Leave. Lucas says he has to go. Roman settles the argument by arresting Lucas.

EJ refuses Stefano's request to take Johnny. Stefano thinks EJ is a traitor.

Phillip makes another play for Belle.

Roman arrests Chloe. Chloe turns to Phillip for help and tells him what really happened to Brady.

Belle drops the big bomb on Shawn and tells him she slept with Phillip.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Phillip tells Chloe, "I'm hoping a woman who would hide her husband's disappearance won't have a problem with what I have in mind to secure her freedom."

Belle bawls, "We can get past this if you'll just forgive me."

Marlena talks to John's picture, "I made a promise I would try to put this family back together. God help anybody who tries to stop me."