Thursday, January 17, 2008

Go to hell! Die! Gag!

Hope advises Sami to be wary of EJ. Sami don' need no stinkin' advice.

Bo shows Hope what the detectives found in the empty van. He thinks Claire's abductors might be friendly.

Lucas and Stefano are cellmates. Stefano lives the high-life behind bars. Lucas gets sewage.

Marlena takes John to see Belle. Belle freaks.

Bo talks to EJ about Claire's abduction. EJ claims he knows nothing about it.

Stefano gets a message to EJ. He wants to see him. EJ runs to Sami.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Patch says, "You tell me you want my body and get me all revved up and say I can't have you..." Kayla giggles, "Well, you can have me."

I think you're gonna do whatever Stefano stuffed in that brain of yours. I'm not gonna let it happen." John says, "Don't be so sure."

EJ tells Sami, "He wants Johnny to be Giovanni. That's why we have to hide him."