Wednesday, January 30, 2008

May You Rot In Hell

Half of Salem converges on the old woman's room as she reveals her identity.

Lexie, Tony and EJ gather in Stefano's room to decide his fate.

Adrienne tells Patch she and Justin are headed to Dubai with the family.

Lexie tells Roman about another patient with a serious illness. Roman informs Patch and asks for his and Kayla's help.

Anna sets up an interview for a job to compete with Tony. Tony remains clueless and digs himself in deeper.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Crawford says, "I'm going to the DA. I'm going to have him press full charges. May you rot in hell for what you did."

EJ tells Sami, "Our situation has changed dramatically."

Colleen screams at Bo, "I'm Colleen Brady. I'z barn with that name. It's the name I'll carry to me very last breath."