Monday, January 7, 2008

I'll Kick Your Butt To Chicago

Chloe gets closer to Shawn so Belle will start getting closer to Phillip.

Marlena and Belle share girl talk and a gallon of ice cream.

Roman discovers who owns the building the psychic shop was in.

EJ finds something in Stefano's basement that shakes him more than anything ever before.

Billie tells Kate to give Lucas some space.

EJ tells Sami she and Johnny are in danger.

Stefano gives his houseguest an assignment.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Max says, "We're friends. All right. What I said here last night about me being here every step of the way... I meant it."

Crystal is on the phone, "The police are all over Belle. What do you want us to do?"

Marlena points a gun at Rolf and Stefano, "I'm not going anywhere. Step back right now. I'm going to have some answers."