Friday, January 4, 2008

It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over

Frankenguest confronts Marlena, performs a random act of kindness and then runs off.

Rolf and Stefano wander the streets of Salem searching for Frankenguest.

EJ saves Lucas' life, if you ask EJ. Lucas saves EJ's life, if you ask Lucas.

Sami rejects Lucas. She's starting to disown Lucas as much as he disowns Kate.

Sami and Belle team up. This cornucopia of cranial antimatter argues about whose life is the most miserable.

Stephanie tells Max Ford Raped her. Max is supportive.

Chelsea tells Nick Ford is dead. Nick is non-supportive.

See today's full blog or leave comments here


Sorry, today's video did not come through.



Shawn tells Phillip, "You may have stolen my wife. There is no way you're going to steal my daughter, too."

Marlena screams, "All of you listen to me. I want Stefano arrested, and I won't stop until he is."

Sami says, "Stefano doesn't care about anyone but himself." EJ says, "And as long as my father is alive, no one is safe."