Friday, August 22, 2008

Her Mustache Confused Me

Nick bumps into Melanie at a cafe in Marseilles, pretends to be rich and picks her up.

Max and Stephanie rot in jail. Stephanie uses certain attributes to get a guard to give her a cell phone.

John says he wants Marlena to come to his place to recuperate.

Lucas threatens to sue Sami for full custody of Allie.

Maggie advises Lucas on his love life.

Trent continues to threaten Nicole.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Caroline says to Victor, "A reporter accused Bo of tampering with the evidence and I think you know why."

Bo tells Roman, "I need to talk to you not as my boss but as my brother."

Kate tells Daniel, "And then there is this sense of dread I have that Chelsea will find out about us." Chelsea sticks her head in the door.