Tuesday, August 5, 2008

His Black Heart

The DiMera clan gathers at the hospital for Stefano's back-from-deathwatch.

With help from the family, Bo orchestrates the preparations for a grand ceremony where he and Hope will renew their vows. Out back, Mickey and Doug try to figure out how to use charcoal, lighter fluid and matches to light the BBQ.

Stefano reveals to Tony and EJ that he is conscious and separately asks them to keep his secret.

John tells EJ Ava has flown the coop.

A stalker enters Marlena's apartment.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Hope says to Bo, "I look into your eyes and I still see the man I fell helplessly in love with when I was just a girl."

Lexie says, "I want to know what is going on with the two of you, and I want to know now."

John smashes a pillow into Stefano's face.