Friday, August 1, 2008

Our Monthiversary

Nick has trouble making contact with Max. He hears more from Premiere Party Girl and decides it's time to leave the country.

Max pays Les off and tells Melanie he's her brother.

Tony, Lexie and EJ get the news that Stefano has had a seizure and may be coming out of his coma.

EJ gives Ava some bad news about her case. She and John have 'one for the road,' and Ava leaves.

Kate and Victor discuss the Hollingsworth case.

Morgan and Phillip get closer.

Bo and Hope resolve their differences. Hope vows to stand by Bo.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Morgan says, "I released Henderson of his duties. I'm gonna be takin' care of you whether you like it or not." Phillip says, "I like it. I like it very much"

Melanie asks, "Why didn't my dad tell me about you? I'm gonna call him." Max yells, "No, you can't do that."

Marlena tells John, "I came to warn you. Stefano's had a seizure. He could be coming out of the coma."