Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Too Little, Too Late

Chelsea has some hot 'n heavy plans for Daniel, but finds out about his affair with Kate.

Morgan sees Paul and freaks out.

John wants Marlena to come home with him for a little R&R... &R. That would be rest, recuperation and romping.

Marlena decides to go back to her Place. Noble Roman will stay there with her as a guard.

See today's full blog or leave comments here

Sorry, but the video previews did not come through today. We had to go to the audio backup to get the previews, and could not determine who was speaking in all cases.

Female voice: "What would you say if I told you I really wanted to kiss you right now?"

Male voice: perhaps Phillip: I don't want to worry you more, but there's something I need to tell you.

Kate says, "I really don't know where to begin." Chelsea says, "I think you should begin by telling me why you had sex with my boyfriend."