Thursday, November 13, 2008

Agent Backstabber

Sami and Rafe continue their death spiral into childishness. Rafe figures out Sami still loves EJ.

Brady and Chloe accidentally meet at the pub. They talk and neatly wrap up their relationship.

Nick tells Melanie he wrote the threatening notes to protect her because she killed Trent. He talks her into leaving Salem.

Bo and Hope track down the "Tall Man."

Nicole and EJ go in for her prenatal checkup. Dr. Dan gives them permission to have sex.

Brady shows up on Nicole's doorstep.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Melanie bawls and mumbles, "What did I do this for? My mind won't even let me remember it." Nick says, "We gotta get out of here."

EJ stretches out in bed, "Now all I need is a girl. Where are you Nicole?"

Brady tells Nicole, "I'm here because I want to start over."