Thursday, November 6, 2008

Go Ahead, Make My Day

Sami and Rafe ramp up the stupid, contrived, artificial friction.

Nick talks Melanie out of leaving town.

Nicole gives Bo and Hope more information about the night Trent died.

Phillip and Stephanie talk as they work out at the gym. Phillip offers her a job at Titan, but she declines.

Melanie tells Phillip she knows how to handle guys like him.

Max and Melanie talk at the Cheatin' Heart. We learn Melanie has turned 18. Nick stalks.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Melanie tells Nick, "Tonight, at the Cheatin' Heart, when that guy called, I got this really weird feeling like he was watching me."

Sami peeks out of the bathroom, "I'm the witness and you're supposed to protect me!" Rafe sits in the other room, "I've got your clothes and towel right here. You're not going anywhere."

Nicole says, "Once that baby is born he becomes DiMera property." EJ says, "Listen to me."