Friday, November 28, 2008

Conspiracy Theory

Dr. Baker tells Nicole she won't be able to carry another baby full term. Nicole makes plans to fake her pregnancy.

John tells Brady he's a DiMera. He tells Marlena he will agree to one session with Dr. Kenneth Taylor.

Dr. Daniel tells Kate her cancer has spread and vows to fight.

Lucas asks Chloe to marry him. They go to Kate's side when they learn the bad news.

Daniel agrees not to tell Kate that Lucas and Chloe are engaged.

Dr. Baker refuses to give EJ information about Nicole's situation.

Dr. Taylor has a big surprise for John.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Phillip says, "I'm taking a big chance on you, Melanie. I need you up to speed." Melanie asks, "So I don't embarrass you?" Phillip says, "So you don't embarrass yourself."

Nicole says, "Let me handle this my own way." Brady says, "I hope you know what you are doing."

Sami says, "Rafe, if it has to do with my case, I'm entitled to know." Rafe says, "I went on a little fact finding mission. Found out some information about your baby's daddy."