Friday, January 2, 2009

Chew You Up And Spit You Out

Melanie and Stephanie taunt each other.

Phillip invites Stephanie over and things get pretty hot pretty quick.

Maggie advises Melanie to be careful with Phillip. Melanie has big plans for Nick's trial.

Bo warns Phillip to be good to Melanie.

Hope thinks Bo needs a break. Bo continues to have hallucinations.

Lexie takes Theo to see Stefano. Theo takes a dive.

Nicole and EJ clear the air. Nicole pays Dr. Baker another visit.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Lexie begs, "Theo, honey, it's mommy. Can you hear me? Sweetheart, answer me!"

Nicole says, "I'm Nicole. Dr. Baker said I could find you here." Mama2B asks, "Dr. Baker?" Nicole says, "I'm the woman who's going to adopt your baby."

Stephanie pants, "I love being with you." Phillip huffs and puffs, "I love being with you, too."