Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Out Of Control

Chloe goes to see Daniel and gets a lot more than she bargained for.

Stephanie, Max and Phillip show up at Nick's sentencing.

Melanie and Maggie beg for the judge to be lenient on Nick.

Judge Fitzpatrick sentences Nick.

John tells Brady he wants to continue the hypnotherapy sessions because Blondie is in his mind.

Marlena goes to see Charlotte and tells her she wants to be friends.

Kate finally acknowledges Stefano's proposal.

Nicole tells Mia the truth about her pregnancy and says Mia can never meet her fiancée.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Nick says, "Just promise me you'll make sure it stays out of the wrong hands." Max says, "Yeah." Chelsea says, "Promise..."

Phillip says, "This is a side of you I haven't seen before and I really..." Melanie squeals, "You really?" Phillip says, "I like that person."

Mia asks Nicole, "If losing your baby was so sad, why are you telling me to give up mine?"