Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Psychopath

Nicole talks Dr. Baker into switching Sami and Mia's babies.

Sami takes 'hysterical' to new levels.

EJ returns from Rome.

Maggie discovers Sleazo bleeding and unconscious on the sidewalk. She takes him to the hospital.

Bo has hallucinations involving Hope, Kayla and guns.

Patch says he has a lead on the killer. He and Bo agree to keep Kayla and Hope apart.

Daniel and Chloe spew mutual hatred and seal their animosity with a lightning round of sex.

Maggie discovers Chloe and Daniel together.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Maggie says, "I saw you and Daniel kissing." Chloe whines, "Maggie... if you'd give me a chance to explain."
Maggie says, "You really can't."

Nicole tells Miss Junior-Junior, "It's like Sami never existed. It's just you, me and Daddy."

Sami asks Dr. Baker, "That's my baby?"

Kayla says, "I swear I've seen your face before." Sleazo attacks.