Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mr. Sucker, Mrs. Irresponsible And Brat #3

Dr. Baker calls Nicole from his island paradise hideaway and demands another $100,000.

Rafe overhears Nicole talking to Dr. Baker and decides to stay in Salem to protect Sami.

Nicole talks Stefano into paying Dr. Baker.

Lexie overhears EJ rambling about Sami and she asks if he still has feelings for her.

Bo and Hope dump Ciara at the carnival and go out with Justin.

EJ tells Nicole he's never loved anyone else like he loves her.

The mysterious stranger kidnaps Ciara.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Arianna tells Brady, "I'm glad I found you. I have a gift for you."

Victor growls at Phillip, "You'd better thicken up your skin, because bad stuff happens. Get used to it."

Sami asks Rafe, "Did you change your mind about leaving Salem?"

Hope screams, "I want my daughter back." Bo hugs her, "We'll find her. I promise you, we'll find her."