Friday, August 21, 2009

Overextended

Nicole is at the hospital with Sydney for DNA tests. She tells Mia why they are there.

Dr. Baker asks Nicole for another $200,000.

Stefano assures Nicole he will take care of Dr. Baker.

Mia remembers she loved Chad back in the day. She goes to the party at the Cheatin' heart. Will and Chad show up.

Bo goes on TV and offers the $5 million as a reward for Ciara's return. Hope thinks he's risking Ciara's life.

The kidnappers try to come up with 'Plan B.'

Nurse Sarah tells Rafe that Sami, not Nicole is the woman she saw at the Clinic with EJ.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Sami tells Rafe, "You're not my lover, you're not my hero. Get out of my life, if you don't mind."

EJ asks Nicole, "So why didn't you tell me the truth?"

Bonnie says, "I think we should just call it quits now."

Bo asks, "Can you find it in your heart to stick with me on this?" Hope says, "No."