Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Little Sex And A Lot Of Lies

Nicole admits she is the one who called the consulate about Chloe.

Chloe and Nicole bicker.

Phillip asks Nicole to spy for him.

Bo, Hope, Patch and Kayla make their escape, but the goons catch up with them and recapture them.

Ava wants them all dead. They want to hear the Patch-Ava love story first.

Stephanie sneaks in to Max' room. She says she's worried about her parents. Max comforts her and talks her into sleeping there.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Nicole says, "You still haven't told me who I would be spying on. it's Chloe, isn't it?" Phillip says, "It's not Chloe. It is someone I think you might enjoy spending some time with."

John says, "I'm putting you back on top, Paul, and when I'm finished, you're gonna owe me.

Ava asks, "Y'all want to hear what your good friend, your loving husband did to me?"