Monday, April 7, 2008

Reckless Stupidity

Patch and Hope escape from captivity but Angelo and the boys round them up and deliver them back to Ava.

Roman tries to talk some sense into Bo and Kayla.

Ava has a pointless session with her shrink, and then threatens to harm Stephanie if Patch tries to run again.

Kayla escapes from her hospital room and goes to talk to Bo. Bo wants out of the hospital, too.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Daniel says, "I'm on a mission to hit every cool place I can and Salem is the town I'm in now. So are you in?" Chelsea says, "Definitely. I’m in." Nick watches in the background.

Chloe whines, "I might go to prison for the rest of my life, OK? I could die in prison."

John says, "I've decided to give you what you want." Marlena asks, "Which is?" John says, "Me."