Tuesday, May 27, 2008

All Boobs And Hair – No Substance

Nicole catches Phillip and Chloe in the act.

Professor DiCarlo meets Stephanie and Morgan at the pub to give them their grades.

Kayla finally gets to visit L'il Joe in the neonatal ward.

Patch has a big surprise for Kayla at home.

Marlena tells Roman Sami slept with EJ.

Nicole and Ava meet at the pub and become instant best friends.
See today's full blog or leave comments here




Lexie says, "I just wish I could convince him to stick around." Chelsea says, "That would require a commitment and we all know how Daniel feels about that."

Nicole says, "If Sami signs the annulment papers, then it's over." EJ says, "She has already signed the annulment papers." Nicole asks, "What?"

Nick asks, "Where is Max?" Stephanie says, "I don't know." Nick says, "He should be here. He had a lot to do with me getting my funding."