Thursday, May 22, 2008

Donauinselfest

Sami begs Lucas for forgiveness. Big-hearted Lucas gives her more than that.

Roman arrives at the DiMera mansion to investigate the missing disc. Things get tense with John.

Chloe gets Jealous of Phillip paying attention to Morgan.

Chelsea tells Daniel she wants him to be honest with her.

Abe and Lexie try to work things out, but don't get very far.

EJ and Chloe get together at the pub.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Lucas says to Sami, "I need you to be honest with me. Don't lie to me because I can tell. Do you have feelings for EJ?"

Chloe announces, "They just found a huge shipment of drugs on the docks, and a lot of people are saying there was some kind of shootout."

John says, "I'm not dealing drugs. I will prove that to Salem's finest." Roman says, "No, John, you're not gonna do that."