Monday, May 12, 2008

Twinkletoes

Max and Stephanie argue about what Max did to Nick's notes. Nick finds out his proposal is at the Dean's office. Stephanie comes clean and tells him what Max did.

Angelo tells Ava he's supposed to be watching her today because Martino is up to something and doesn't want her to get hurt.

Dr. Ellman puts Kayla on full bed rest. Kayla has a meltdown. Hope serves tea and apple pie.

EJ and Patch make a deal. Patch becomes the target of one of Martino's creeps.

Lucas sends Sami a note and tells her to forget about him.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Nicole says, "I'm serious, Phillip. Despite what you think I really do care about you."

Chelsea says, "There was something that I wanted to, um... get your advice on." Kate says, "OK..." Chelsea asks, "How do I get a guy to realize he loves me?"

Marlena asks Dr. Dan, "You said you had a personal issue. What is that?"