Wednesday, May 7, 2008

From My Cold, Dead Hands

Bo has it out with Martino. Abe and Roman restrain him. Martino vows to go after his enemies – First Patch, then Bo.

Daniel tells Chelsea they can't be together.

Chelsea dumps Nick.

Kate doesn't think it would be a good idea to see Martino again.

EJ gets news from INS.

Sami loses it when Nicole shows up.

John discovers the disc is missing.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Nicole cries, "She's the only one I could really count on." She hugs EJ as Sami watches.

Lexie says, "You are an excellent doctor." Daniel says, "Maybe you should know what happened the last time I got involved with a patient."

John says to Marlena, "Well, now that I know how you really feel about me, you have just jumped to the top of my suspect list."