Monday, May 26, 2008

My Favorite Kind Of Mistake

Chloe and Phillip exercise the "benefits" part of their "friends with benefits" arrangement.

Sami signs her annulment papers and begs Lucas to forgive her. Unforgiving Lucas needs time to work through this.

Roman arrests John. Marlena, having drugged John so Roman could arrest him, begs Roman to give John a break.

Ava hires EJ as her lawyer. John hires EJ as his lawyer. EJ broods over the annulment.

Bo consults Daniel about going green.

Chelsea and Daniel discuss their relationship.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




EJ asks, "Is Samantha here? I'll go up then." Marlena says, "She's with Lucas and the twins. I wish you wouldn't go up.

We look at l'il Joe as Kayla blubbers, "I can't do it. I can't leave him."

Nicole walks in on Phillip and Chloe, "Phillip, we really need to talk about... OH! That is not right."