Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Harlot

Phillip and Chloe wake up after "talking" the night before.

John tells Phillip to admit defeat.

Chelsea, Morgan and Stephanie discuss her upcoming date with Daniel.

Daniel and Phillip discuss women.

Marlena tells John to see other women and then decide if he wants her.

Chloe tells Morgan to stay away from Phillip.

Max tells Caroline he found his biological father.

Trent wants to talk things over with Nicole. Nicole wants him to leave her alone.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Sami tells Lucas, "EJ is moving out." EJ stomps in and says, "The hell I am."

Phillip tells Daniel, "I don't know what I want, but I get the feeling Chloe isn't going to be too happy if it isn't her."

Lucas tells Chloe, "I know who set that fire and I'm not gonna let my brother burn for it."