Monday, June 2, 2008

Heartless Bitch

L'il Joe takes a turn for the worse but, as if you didn't expect it, pulls through after a melodramatic episode.

The nincompoops in the pub break out the green beer to celebrate going green.

Kate meddles in Lucas and Sami's affairs.

EJ tells Sami the annulment didn't go through - they are still married. Lucas hits the ceiling. Nicole tells EJ she knows he is lying.

Chloe shops for a condo. Phillip asks her to stay in the mansion.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Pete says, "Max, I'm sorry. I've been here since morning. I – I..." Max jumps up, "Pete, I'm asking you for a favor here, all right?"

Chelsea asks, "What's up." Daniel says, "It's time I was finally honest with you."

John tells Phillip, "You set me up. And now you have to pay."