Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Listen To Your Skirt

Stephanie breaks up the fight between Max and John and badgers Max about what's going on.

John and Ava strike up a friendship.

Sami brings Lucas home from jail where EJ joins them for yet another round of bickering about the kids.

Nicole tells EJ she thinks Sami would like to know his little secret.

Lexie confides in Daniel about Theo's problems.

Daniel tells Chelsea he's attracted to her and needs to change.

Abe and Lexie stew about Theo.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Nicole says to EJ, "You are no longer married to Sami Brady, and unless you want that info to go tabloid, I suggest you start being rather generous with me, counselor,"

Nick says, "As far as being friends goes, I can't do that." Chelsea asks, "You're not even gonna try?"

John comes into the mansion, "What the hell are you doing in my house?" Phillip says into his phone, "I'm going to have to call you back."