Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Big Brother

Abe is asked to run for mayor of Salem.

Kayla has replaced Lexie as Chief of Staff.

Bo tells Melanie she is a suspect in her father's murder.

Sami works on her resume and later faints, probably at the prospect of having to go to work.

Melanie accuses Max of killing Trent.

Hope asks Chelsea if she still has feelings for Nick. Chelsea tells Hope Nick has moved on.

See today's full blog or leave comments here


Sorry, Blogger could not process the video for today's post.

Victor says, "In all my years of loving your mother I have never done anything intentionally to hurt her and I certainly don't intend to start now."

Bo says, "I’m not gonna tamper with evidence." Caroline says, "You're damn right you're not."

Melanie asks, "Is your name Kir-i-akis?" Phillip says, "Yeah." Melanie says, "Then you're just the man I'm looking for."