Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Locker Room Lolita Makes A Comeback

Hope tells the mayor to take his job and shove it.

Stefano tells Rolf John is just a pawn. His real target is Marlena.

Nicole has a puke-a-thon.

John has an attack and they rush him to the hospital.

Kayla finds strange things in John's brain scan.

Daniel can't tell Chelsea why he and Kate slept together, but he takes responsibility for his actions.

Stefano tells Marlena John's fate is already sealed.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Lucas says, "Chloe is helping me out with the kid. She's on babysitting duty right now. Philip asks, "Are you sure about that?" Chloe walks in, "Hello, boys."

Nick says, "Dan hurt you and you came running to me. I know you have issues but I can't fix them."

Max says, "Let's go." Melanie asks, "What?" Max says, "To his hotel room." Melanie nukes, "Max I told you I don't ever want to see this man again and if you don't understand that then to hell with you."