Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Loony Bin

Lucas Discovers Sami unconscious in the DiMera mansion. He rushes her to the doctor, who tells her she is pregnant.

Nicole tries to tell EJ she is pregnant.

Melanie asks Phillip for his and Victor's help in tracking down a killer.

Victor visits Caroline in prison. He offers her the world to help her. Caroline don' wan' no stinkin' help.

The lab tells Bo Caroline's prints are the only ones on the knife.

Kayla tells Victor to leave Caroline alone.

Patch tells Kayla Melanie and Nicole are both suspects.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




John asks, "You wanna tell me what's really going on?" Nicole says, "I'm pregnant."

Sami says, "I'm not pregnant! That can't be possible!" Lucas says, "Oh, it's possible all right... and I know exactly when it happened."

Daniel tells Kate, "There is no one more right for you in this moment than I am."