Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Daniel tests family, friends and former patients to find a bone marrow donor for Kate. He gives Kate a Christmas ornament.

Melanie volunteers to be tested, but Phillip dumps on her before he finds out.

Patch and Kayla grill Stephanie about why she is so upset.

John warms up to Dr. Charlotte Taylor. Marlena simmers.

Chelsea is upset about Kate's condition. Max tries to console her.

Lucas and Chloe romp and then run to the hospital for Kate's test results.

The test results come in. They reveal a surprising donor.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Chloe tells Lucas, "I wish you didn't know how I wish I didn't know I was a match."

Rafe says, "Everything is going to be fine." Sami says, "You have no idea how dangerous Stefano DiMera is."

Stefano says, "It is not EJ that wants to talk to you. I do." Nicole asks, "About what?" Stefano says, "I think it's time that we both put our cards on the table, don't you?"