Friday, December 26, 2008

Flesh Eating Bacteria – Need I Say More?

Phillip and Brady play 'Good ruthless executive / Bad ruthless executive' with Melanie.

Chloe and Stephanie discuss Phillip.

Sami and Rafe get closer. Rafe encourages her not to give up her baby. Sami encourages him to lie and say he's the father. Rafe has been-there-done-that.

Nicole meets Jill at the pier and discovers Dr. Baker is in the baby-selling business.

Chloe warns Brady to watch out for Nicole.

Julie tries to give Melanie some advice.

Phillip invites Stephanie out for New Years Eve. Melanie plans a counter-attack.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Kate says, "I would like to see the wedding happen sooner than later." Lucas asks, "Somethin' you're not telling me?"

Nicole tells Dr. Baker, "Unless you can find me a baby like now, you are going down."

Chloe says, "Dr. Jonas hurt his hand, so I'll be seeing someone else anyway." Daniel says, "Actually, that's not true."