Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Fast Track To Hell

Nicole stops short of drugging Brady. Brady promises not to tell EJ she lost the baby.

EJ calls Sami to say goodbye. Sami does not take it well.

Rafe tells Sami he will protect her.

EJ tells Nicole he has chosen her over Sami.

Daniel and Chloe fight the feelings they may be developing for each other.

The mayor's assassin gets information about Rafe.

See today's full blog or leave comments here


Sorry, no video. Our equipment failed today.

Chloe yells at Daniel, "I don't want any special treatment. I'll wait for a nurse, OK?" Lucas walks in, "Everything OK?"

Melanie says to Stephanie, "Let me get one little itty bitty thing straight. I don't take orders from you."

Kate tells Daniel, "You literally gave me life. Thank you for making it so worth living."