Thursday, April 2, 2009

Disingenuous Crap

Tony's death is ruled an accident. Phillip is off the hook.

Bo tells Roman to stay away from Hope.

Mia and Will go to see Grace. Sami immediately cons them into babysitting.

Sami finds out Tony died and runs to see EJ.

EJ tells Nicole the wedding is still on... for Sydney's sake. Stefano reluctantly gives EJ and Nicole his blessing.

Kate practices forging Daniel's signature.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Nicole tells Dr. Baker, "I'll drag your sorry ass in front of the hospital board and I'll have your job in the blink of an eye."

Will asks, "What's wrong." Mia says, "It's just holding her... I don't want to let her go."

Sami tells EJ, "There is something I want to tell you... about Grace."

Phillip tells Stefano, "I'm not to blame. The person to blame is his father."