Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Not A Big Fan Of Thinking Things Through

Dr. Baker sees Mia and asks why she came back to Salem so quickly.

Rafe and Will discuss Sami.

Trouble in paradise over at the DiMera mansion. EJ has doubts about going through with the wedding.

Chelsea advises Stephanie about Phillip.

Stephanie and Phillip break up again, and then Stephanie follows him home for another heapin' helpin' of the Phillip Buffet.

Will and Mia talk about Grace at the Java Cafe.

And now, you get to see part of the craplicious transmission we got this morning...

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Note: The following are wild guesses only:

Nicole says, "I don't know what I'm thinking. My marriage is doomed."

Lucas says, "Tony's death... I'm telling you, Maggie, that family better stay the hell away from my brother."

Chelsea says, "Glorxina pft o rarp mgppm." EJ says, "Xniolldhy sidlyys zmxyvt gets to live!"