Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mr. Quigley Had Another Accident

Stephanie asks Phillip to run away to Greece with her. Phillip declines.

EJ tells Nicole his business is none of her business.

Rafe tells Sami he thinks she still has feelings for EJ and doesn't want to be a rebound guy.

Arianna finds Rafe brooding outside and we find out they know each other.

Will asks Sami if it's over with Rafe. Sami doesn't know.

Melanie reports Chelsea for snooping into the hospital's computer system.

Max assures Chelsea he isn't going anywhere.

Chelsea gets bad news about Billie.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Chelsea tells Kate, "This is my mother we're talking about. I'm not just gonna stay here when I know she needs me there."

Will tells Chloe, "I was wrong. My dad is better off with you."

Sami tells Lucas, "Rafe's not here... because I think I scared him away."

Arianna tells Rafe, "It looks like I found you again just in the Nick of time."